The latest Apple iPhone doesn’t ship with a power adapter, as Apple moves to reduce package waste. And that extends to all four models: the iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max.
Apple does, however, include a USB-C to Lightning cable in the box.
So out of the box, those who don’t currently have any Apple power adapters will need a USB-C power adapter to charge the iPhone 12.
No charger in the box? The search can end here with the all new Spigen PowerArc 20W ArcStation Pro($13.99, originally $19.99). This charger is both smaller in size and cheaper than Apple’s 20W charger.
This “Super Mini, Super Fast” charger is more than capable of delivering the fastest charge to the new phones in the iPhone 12 Series. Engineered with a Gallium Nitride (GaN) chip, the ArcStation Pro is more efficient than standard silicon chip chargers such as the Apple 20W charger which is significantly bulkier.
The ArcStation Pro was designed with a foldable plug to increase the portability of the charger; a feature Apple and most after-market chargers are missing. With the plug retracted the ArcStation Pro measures in at a compact 1.55 x 1.09 x 1.35 inches.
People & Wallet Friendly
The size of GaN chargers have significantly gone down. The same can be said for our iPhone charger. The ArcStation Pro is available now on Amazon for $13.99. At this price point, any iPhone user has the ability to pick up a fast charger and maximize the 20W capabilities of the iPhone 12 series.
Even at such competitive prices, safety is still number one priority. Every Spigen PowerArc product goes through rigorous testing to ensure your safety and the safety of your devices.
- Universal Compatibility: Compatible with iPhone USB C to Lightning cables for up to 20W Fast Charge. Also compatible with MagSafe Wireless Charger.
- Super Mini charging adapter: Foldable prongs fold up to become the smallest 20W charger in the market.
- GaN Technology: By replacing the silicone chipset for Gallium nitride, it allows the ArcStation Pro to operate with higher efficiency and generate less heat than your standard wall charger.
- Built for Power Delivery: With 20W PD enabled, charge your iPhone 12/11/Pro/Max/Mini/XS/SR/SE 2020 and other compatible devices to 50% in just 30 min!
- Charge Safely: IntelligentSafety is a 15-point safety standard applied to all Spigen PowerArc products to ensure the safety of the user.